i just got a golden retriever to help me for 2 weeks. i use my cane in my right hand dog at my left pusher hard against me. to keep from falling only trouble is when i want to go left she try to stop me more and likely thinks i am going to fall. will let know how I make out. oh i leveled a load of dirt down i mean down sat where the sun does not shine. (dog house) DON. i feel like a man again. said I  could not do it. you can do any thing if you want to heart enough. i will not quit fighting. leg pains lke a tooth ack. oh well can't win them all. lo lo OH IS MY SUBJECT LINE DONE OK FOR ALL THAT COMPLAIN?

                                             I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN