My Parkinson friends,

It has been several years since I joined the list and  I religiously read every post but rarely add any interjection.  My thought now for writing is to tell you I am changing my email address and anyone trying to reach me will need to use my new address,  as of today.  [log in to unmask]

My background with Parkinson's is nearly 22 years of experience  .  I have had a DBS STN surgery and I now take only Mirapex.  I am almost symptom free.  I run a support group in Klamath Falls, Oregon and always looking for speakers and members.  A couple of years ago my husband won the Caring Hands Award for the State of Oregon.

I am happy to answer any ones questions  and I delight in your challenges.