I wonder how many of those on this list are going to the PAN (Michael J Fox)
Forum in Washington DC that starts on June 25th.

I think that it is great that hopefully there will be a strong and vocal
group letting the government know that we want them to support legislation
and funding that will lead to a Cure for PD.

Would like to suggest that…

1. Everyone who is going to the WDC Forum --- write or call their
representatives -  encourage them to respond to PAN's request for a meeting
on June 27th (Tuesday) - let them know that you will be there and would like
to meet with them - if you have any professional looking PD literature send
it to your representatives before the meeting to brief them on PD - get PD on
their radar chart.

2. Everyone not going to WDC --- write or call their own representatives and
encourage them to meet with those who are going to be in WDC at the Forum
from their state and hopefully from their district.