       Hi Bill
        I stopped taking Artane because it dried my mouth and did not seem to have any redeeming qualities for me. You will look a little strange if you wear "Breathe Right" nasalstrips during the day time, but you might get relief during your running work out. I see them occasionally on the noses of athletes. MY usage is at night at bedtime.. They are a rather simple device that helps hold your nasal passages open by exerting a gentle outwards pull on your nostrils.

                                     Best  Wishes, Bill Olson, 70/ dx 1983