At 12:51 AM 2000/06/17 -0500, Ray Strand <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>snip     so does this mean we're all stuck on the list if we forget to unsub?
>            maybe that is why the list is so big.
>            1800 of us forgot how.
>             rummage ... rummage ...
>              now where did i put those instructions?
>               'spose they just slipped right by
>;-)

ferry funny!
if 1800 people forgot to unsub
that'd mean there'd be 1800 i.s.p.'s awash in pd-list-mail!
hey... maybe that's why the internet slows down once in awhile!

>               have no intention of going off list any time soon--
>                   want to be here for the party
>                        when research comes through

yep
the happiest day (and maybe the saddest) for many of us
might be the day when we no longr have any need for this list

> favorite  QUOTES  from my neurologist: ...
>"the good news is it's Parkinsons -- it isn't a tumor or a stroke" ...
>"the good news is it isn't Wilsons--the bad news is it isn't Wilsons" ...
>"whats the latest news on the internet?" ...

one of my favourites:

"If you had to get Parkinson's,
you couldn't have picked a better time to get it!"

sure doc, wanna trade?

jp

janet paterson
53 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
613 256 8340 / PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
visit my website "a new voice" at: "http://www.geocities.com/janet313/"