Or is everyone afraid to post anymore?

I feel as if I have accomplished something this week, which is
unusual, because I usually don't feel I have accomplished anything.
I took my husband to his Doctors appointment and was able to get
both of my legs into the car this time.  Better than last week, that's
for sure!!

I took an all day computer class on MS Outlook, and even though
I learned how to use the email, I still decline to do so. Too many
viruses.  IMOHO, I think some hacker is after Microsoft.
But I loved the calendar, and the notes and tasks, so I
have my schedule set up through August.

I did buy the Ver.6 (2000) of Nortons while I was there the
other day, and when I installed it, it asked if I wanted it to
scan my email before it was delivered, and I said yes.  Big
mistake, I had to completely re-configure Eudora because
I couldn't get any mail at all. Turns out Eudora has it own
  mail virus scan and it acted like a junk
yard dog when something else tried to invade its territory!!!

Also I got 2 wall quilts ready and mailed to a quilting friend
who will machine quilt them, and I spent sometime searching
the Web and calling quilt shops to find a binding machine.
It took me 5 days to bind my family quilt, and it hurt my osteoarthritis
terribly. I found out I can only do anything like that for 2 hours,
and then the pain starts in.  If I push it, I really pay later!!!
Unfortunately, Tylenol is the only thing my stomach will tolerate.

  So I'm either going to get an attachment for my Bernina
Sewing machine, which runs $150 plus another presser foot you
have to have for it, or I'm going to try to find a free standing binding
machine, if it won't cost too much more.  I'll probably be shocked
to my big toes once I find a free standing binder and price them.
Lets face it, my hands are NOT going to get any better.

Also I ordered some quilt fabric from  The Calico Basket in
Edmonds, Wa. and it will be here by Wednesday.  Thank God for Webpages, and
Priority mail, because shopping is impossible the way my life is
now.

I was thinking of my Mother the other day, she raised all of us
kids and only had an icebox for years, so she had to buy groceries
more often than I do.  But we lived in a small town in Kansas and
they had grocery delivery as well as ice delivery, so maybe it wasn't
as bad as I remember.

How many PWP's have Osteoarthritis?
When my NeuroDoc filled out my paperwork for the ADA he made
me disabled in Osteoarthritis also, and I thought to myself that
I wasn't really that bad.  That was 5 years ago, and guess what???
I am that bad now!!!
I'd like to do a survey later, when I get my MS Access Database
set up, and find out how many of us on this net suffer from
Osteoarthritis as well as PD, my Neuro told me Osteo is a
side effect of PD. How about it Doctors?
Fact or Fable?

Well, this should give everyone something to answer.

As Ever,
just Marjorie