Camilla,
I'm taking classes in MS Front Page 2000 this Summer, and I shall set up
a web page showing some of my quilts.

I still have my old web page on a disk from when Jerry Finch
had the PD Web Ring, and it shows one of my quilts. But its
no longer on the Web.

Unfortunately, most of my quilts are given away, the smaller
wallquilts I keep, because they are the right size for display
in my house.  I try to change the display each month and keep
it in with the season.  I still haven't figured out what to make
for Hurricane season however!!
I also collect Bradford Plates, so wall space is scarce at my house.

Last week, I decided I'd start paper piecing again, and since its been
several years since I have done any, I went to the Web and downloaded
the instructions and a pattern for an arrow.  It had a green background,
and a yellow arrow.  Well, being a child of the depression, I'm not about
to spent my time nor money and then throw it away, and who in the
world wants a yellow arrow?  So by thinking about it a little, I changed
the base of the arrow to brown, and did use green for the grass, Changed
the top part of the arrow to a beige fabric with little slices of watermelon
on it, and blue for the sky.  Well, it turned out so cute I decided to make
3 more, make them into coasters, and send them to one of my Sisters in Texas.
  She has twin grandchildren, who spend 2 weeks of July with her. They have
picnics, tea parties, etc. They will just love those watermelon tree coasters!!

So I kept busy all evening, and when I sew, I wait till I'm finished to
clean up, and as I told you, I got new glasses, 2 pairs, one set
computer/sewing glasses,
and new regular glasses, which have bifocals in them.  Well, needless to
say, I'm not used to either pair of these glasses yet, and when I looked
out across the room I saw some brown, and thinking it was a Palmetto
bug which had flown in, I slid over on my chair and stomped the daylights
out of it!  When I moved my foot it started to , at least I thought, get up
again, so I stomped it again, and again it got up.  Well, I wear an AFO
Brace and I KNEW this couldn't be possible, so I slid over and changed
glasses to my bifocals, and when I looked down, I had been stomping the
daylights
out of some of the brown fabric I had trimmed from this "watermelon
tree coaster"!!!

Now do you see why my signature says what it does?

As Ever,
just Marjorie 67/12