Errrrr., Murray... I don't 'zactly HAVE them ducks!   These
came along with my new condo, in company with an awful
lotta squirrels, hummingbirds, a possum family (they look
like giant sewer rats!) <YUCK> (shuddering), and are
easily the size of a full-grown Cocker Spaniel!

There're also a coupla-three large tortoises sun themselves
on the boulders that thrust skyward from the sides of
the ponds. No one here has a clue just how many tortoises
actually live here because they all (both?) look the same
 when ya look them.  At least two of the tortoises are a
about  50 to 60 years old, according to the vet,  and that's
actually their prime of life for this kind of animal.

Our "resident ducks" have provided great entertainment
for me, especially when the dozen or so goslings hatched.
 It's been SOO exciting watching the goslings  grouch.
and also to see how devoted the mother ducks are to their
babies/ ducks.  It's also  endearing to watch the mother
ducks tenderly nurture, and teach their babies the things
they will need to grow to maturity.

The wild life going on about living has enchanted me,
relaxing  me better than any pill or alcoholic beverage
could ever do.;

Barb Mallut