Barb - It's really amazing how life is with each species, isn't it?  The
more you are around with each one, the more you learn about your own
life.  My daughter watches her horses, and their protectiveness of the
one they love, and her ducks, who swim together and eat together, and
when one is in danger, the mother always makes the most noise which
causes my daughter to run out and chase off the intruder - usually a
cayote.  This is somewhat the same in the ones
we love, isn't it?  We can talk about them and  complain, but by golly,
no body else better talk about them.

You are such an inspiration. We love you and needyou.  Best wishes in
these next few  weeks.   Jo Ann