Many of you advised me to seek a prescription for a antidepressant after My
post a few days ago.  The XANAX  I've been taking for the last 2 weeks
"didn't do didily squat."

I found myself driving down the road in kind of a blue funk, and then I
realized I had tears in my eyes.   I wasn't really sure what I was so upset
about.

That was he last straw, I went straight to the nearest doc's office.  (My
doc was unavailable until next week.)   He gave me PAXIL, WHAT A DIFFERENCE!

He said it would take about two weeks for it to take a noticeable effect.  I
'm on my 3rd day and I am already back to seeing the glass as "half full
instead of half empty".  I look forward to further gains as it begins to
take full effect.

Thanks everyone!

The new kid on the block,

David Meigs