At 07:38 PM 06/18/2000 -0600, you wrote:
>Howdy Bob,
>Kelly Grant here...Bob as you know this list has been infected by the worm
>virus KAK for several days now.  Just so you know my computer is clean...and
>always has been....I have had Norton 2000 since September/99,  and it runs
>daily.....earlier I did "reply" to a messsage posted by Marjorie
>Moorefield...Marjorie perhaps you should check your computer?!?!....
>Kelly in Calgary

  Hi Kelly,
Thanks for your concern, but my computer stopped 3 aka worms this
afternoon.  I have no idea whom they were from, or even if they
were from this PD List ,because I have it set to stop downloading
and put it in quarantine, which is what it did.  Then I delete it,
so it never gets on into my computer. I get so much email daily,
from all over the world, it could have come from anywhere.

I had Norton Ver. 5 which I had updated weekly, and since it was
time for me to pay for a new subscription to updates, I just went
ahead and purchased Ver. 6.  That way I'll get a $20 rebate.
I LOVE those rebates, and hate paying for subscription rates on
the computer.

just me,
Marjorie