Gee Kelly,
I didn't take it that way.  No apology necessary!!

Could someone explain to me, because I haven't had time to look
it up in the manual, but how do you tell whom its from.
  I just read the anti-virus log, and since 4/10/2000 the only viruses I
have gotten were today,
but they didn't say anything except they were quarantined in Eudora
and I had deleted them and there is no longer anything on my computer
about them.
The only other time I had a problem, was in Ver. 5 and I opened that
Happy99 or whatever it was called, and set there like an idiot enjoying
the fireworks when all of a sudden my computer shuts itself down,
and then Norton's screen comes on and tells me I have a virus.
That's been over a year ago, of course, and they cleaned it all up too.
That was when I learned never to open anything with an .exe extension.

John Cottingham suggests that people read from the Web
  won't have the virus problem.  However, I'd have to set up
something Microsoft to use the Web to post, and I don't want to do so.
Anyway, Norton seems to work. But if a person has no virus protection
then I'd also suggest reading and posting from the Web. For everyone's
sake!!

just me,
Marjorie