i will embroider my signature on a 4 inch square if you like
with modern technology we can imprint our portraits on a square too
it may have to be bigger if we have a photo
my daughter made t-shirts to celebrate our trip to france
put photos of us all in relevant places in paris it was wonderful
we all wear them on the odd occasion
what a great and exciting idea for us all to contribute to
judy