Thanks Murrary,
You're a genius, leave it to a librarian to expect everything to
be written in a book.
To those who offered to help with a PD quilt, YES, I'll take all
the help I can get.  Let me think things over a few days and
I'll get back to you off line.  This is a very busy week for me,
so thinking is just about all I can do about the quilt right now.
There is such a thing as Carbadopa intolerance, I know, because
I suffer from it.  Its not the Levodopa which causes the problem
its the Carbadopa.  I put in a whole research paper on the PIENO,I did it
several years ago, it has to be in the archives.  I don't have time
to look for it right now, but Carbadopa does cause Purpura, and
I have 2 legs and an arm to prove it!!!!
I went off Sinemet for about 9 months, and it all cleared up.
I took Laradopa, but I had to eat 3 full meals a day to tolerate it,
and I never did get up to full dosage, so my ND and I decided to
put up with the Purpura.

As Ever,
just me,
Marjorie 67/12