[i think darwin meant to send this to all
his keyboard must be suffering spewage too]

>From: "Hawkins, Darwin" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'janet paterson'" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: P-I-E-N-O Avoid Virus Exposure... been there, done that
>Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 11:13:37 -0500
>
>ROFLM_O!!! Last sentence is good advice for everyone. Spewed coffee all over
my screen!

Sorry, folks. I needed a good laugh this Monday morning. Busy tiring
weekend.  Our radio control miniature aircraft group flew two 1 hour and 15
minute demonstrations in front of a combined total of about 100,000 folks at
the McConnell Air Force Base Open House and Airshow, plus 8 hours each day
manning our static display of WWII vintage scale aircraft. Probably only
about a third of these were actually out at the crowd line watching us. Now
you think PD causes lots of shakes, you ought to see what happens with the
adrenaline rush that takes over after you finish flying and the crowd is
applauding.

janet paterson
53 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
613 256 8340 / PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
visit my website "a new voice" at: "http://www.geocities.com/janet313/"