Wow - Bill Parrette - what a marvelous answer to Judy's statements about
religion, and I'm sure there are  many more "out there", who have never
brought it up.  Since you got me started back to reading Louise Hay's
book, "You can Heal your Life",  I read where parkinson's disease is due
to "fear and an intense desire to control everything and everyone.  My
PWP+ was thrown into a "control" situation, because he was intelligent
and articulate and  could make logical decisions, and was depended on by
his siblings. Then when he got into a high ranking job, he had to take
over, and it became his "second nature". So who knows, which way the
north wind blows.
  Seeya Jo Ann