I received this message from our Computer Services Unit this afternoon.
If you receive any list messages in attachment format, please delete them
WITHOUT opening them.  If any members wish to volunteer to contact and
assist those members who are still sending attachments to change their
settings, please contact me off list.  Barb

 *****
Please do not open any attachments at this time...

Please close Outlook and turn off your computer if you think that you
have been infected already and call your service provider for support or
consult the WEB for instructions
www.norton.com
www.mcaffee.com
www.trend.com

The VBS.NEWLOVE.A Virus is spreading quickly and the viruses payload is
file deletion.

DO NOT OPEN ANY ATTACHMENTS!!!!

The virus will change the subject line and the attachment name / size.

There are many variations of the virus.. please do not open any
attachments until further notice.

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing