have you tried to minimize the amount of carbidopa that you take? use
only 10/100 tablets?
just ron
--
Ron Vetter 1936, '84 PD dz
mailto:[log in to unmask]

Hi "just Ron",

I only take (4) 25/100 tablets of Sinemet daily, sometimes
I forget to take them and only take 3. One before each meal.

I refuse to set my wristwatch timer and become a slave to my PD
by having to take medication every 2 hours, its just my own
thing, but I couldn't,nor would I want to live that way.
I WON'T let it conquer me!!!

So, according to my ND its the total amount I take, and I take
the least amount possible.
I don't take anything else, no requip, no miraplex, no eldepryl,
nada!!!
  I have found out over the years, the least amount of medication
I take, the better off I am.
But thanks for your suggestion, and taking the time to answer.

As Ever,
just me,
Marjorie