Marjorie-- But if you took 4 of the 10/100 you would get the same amount of
Levodopa, and 40 mg of Carbidopa instead of 100. Why wouldn't that be a
good idea?  Peter made that switch long ago, as he takes many more Sinemets
and was getting far more carbidopa than he could utilize.

Ron wrote:
>have you tried to minimize the amount of carbidopa that you take? use
>only 10/100 tablets?
>just ron
>--
>Ron Vetter 1936, '84 PD dz
>mailto:[log in to unmask]
>http://www.ridgecrest.ca.us/~rfvetter
>

>Hi "just Ron",
>
>I only take (4) 25/100 tablets of Sinemet daily, sometimes
>I forget to take them and only take 3. One before each meal.
>
>I refuse to set my wristwatch timer and become a slave to my PD
>by having to take medication every 2 hours, its just my own
>thing, but I couldn't,nor would I want to live that way.
>I WON'T let it conquer me!!!
>
>So, according to my ND its the total amount I take, and I take
>the least amount possible.
>I don't take anything else, no requip, no miraplex, no eldepryl,
>nada!!!
>  I have found out over the years, the least amount of medication
>I take, the better off I am.
>But thanks for your suggestion, and taking the time to answer.
>
>As Ever,
>just me,
>Marjorie

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on PDWebring at
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for