Ervin McCarthy wrote:

>Hi Camilla and Marjorie. There is much discussion about 10/100 & 25/100. I
>have recently been prescribed 25/250 Sinemet which seems to be out of the
>norm. Would
>appreciate discussion on 25/250 Am a little concerned it is too heavy for
>starters.

To Ervin and all,

I just want to tell all of you I was on Sinemet CR when my colon
ruptured in 1996. To this day I blame that medication because it
constipated me so badly, and even after 4 years, I'll never take
another one!!!

Of course constipation can occur naturally I know, but I never
had trouble with it until I had been on those pills for 3 months,
I was lucky, ~~~ I lived.  Intestinal blockage has killed a number
of people.

As Ever,
Marjorie