good luck, mario. i'm sure you'll find the anti-virus program will be well
worth what you paid for it. you were wise to follow the advice of other
list members.
if you need any help, check on norton's home page for further instructions
to  remove all traces of this kak worm. i'd also be happy to help you if
you email me privately about virus protection.

as someone said just recently in a post: an ounce of prevention.......

barb k