>     I take a half 25/100 Sinemet around 7 AM to "help me come alive"
>>  then I take some breakfast

this sequence is not best choice. the pills should all be taken 20 to
30 minutes before the breakfast

>  and then I take the rest of the cocktail -
>>  25/100 Sinemet CR, 1 MG Mirapex, 200 MG COMTAN, 5 MG Eldepryl.
>>
>>  Problem is: 9 AM comes around - time to drive to work - and I am still
>>  as dyskenetic

perhaps you are dyskinetic; but, it seems unlikely.  bradykinesia is
slowness of movement. each of the medicines has a halflife  and is
absorbed to reach a peak concentration, then decays in concentration
(CR versions differ a bit); so, it takes a different time to become
effective.

--
Ron Vetter 1936, '84 PD dz
mailto:[log in to unmask]