howard
that is such a profound statement
but every fibre in my meyers briggs intj personality type says keep on with
the impotent practice
try as i might i have to fight very deeply embedded ways of thinking and
behaving before i can grab that philosophy
my head tells me this is correct but every fibre of my being instinctively
wants predictability
what a dilemma
regards
judy