At 05:08 PM 2000/06/20 -0400, "Marjorie L. Moorefield" <[log in to unmask]> wrote, in part:
>Dear Janet,
>The first time I read your poem, I didn't know if I
>wanted to laugh or cry.  I can feel the pain in it,
>and it makes me want to cry, and give you a big hug...
>You have done so much for this Net and for the people who can't
>do research on their own. For this we all thank you...
>Just in case you're going to tell me this poem isn't
>about you, then please print off this email and give
>to the person in the poem...

thank you for those kind words and concern

the "young woman" is not me but represents
some aspects of someone else whose pain i also see and feel

janet

janet paterson
53 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
613 256 8340 / PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
visit my website "a new voice" at: "http://www.geocities.com/janet313/"