From: Greg and/or Diane Sterling <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, June 21, 2000 12:10 PM
Subject: Re: Healing of Parkinsons - Huh?

Ivan,
Tell me it isn't so.  Gather up that last bit of strength you must
have and get as far away from this Ashley as possible.  You can't
possibly believe this voodoo he's trying to sell.  Boiling stones,
reading the Bible aloud, your third eye, 7 drops into your bath
water.

His webpage is dangerous.  Ivan !  Get a grip.  This is not you.

Greg
47/35/35