I must confess I didn't read Ashleys letter too closely - somewhere around
the ground up rocks in the water adding to the oil to allow the wavelenghts
of light and happiness to cure pd, which is a figment of my imagination?????
Get a grip Ivan, this isn't like you. I can't believe you really think pd is
caused by something you didn't learn in a past life or whatever bullshit
this person is selling. The brussel sprout diet and whatever else snake oil
people want to push is bad enough, but this goes beyond belief. Please don't
let this person hurt you, and get back on your meds... they may not be the
whole answer, but they will help keep you stable until we do find a cure -
and I don't believe it is going to be through absorbing oils in your skin. I
also tend to doubt that this person has a cure for aids, HIV, diabetes, or
anything else except maybe a good way to relax your muscles and reduce some
stress. You have warned so many of us about the pitfalls of this disease -
please don't fall into this trap yourself.
tex