Ivan, Hang in there big guy!

I know you feel you've found somthing that you feel is helping you.   GOOD!
I am personally kinda skeptical about folks like Ashley.  I think everyone
cares about you a bunch judging from the responses I've seen.

I got a good friend that's a State Trooper,  he's a pretty solid guy.  He
hurt his back a few years ago, and nothing seemed to help.  Someone dragged
him to see a acupuncture doc.  He was desperate for some kind of relief, so
he went reluctantly.

The doc turned him into a pin cushion, talking some mumbo jumbo about "life
forces" and stuff.  The doc put incense on the needles and he felt a deep
warming sensation in his muscles.

He was able to walk under his own power out of the office (1st time in
weeks).  After a few visits his chiropractor was able finally to begin
getting his spine back into alignment.  He was too tight before.

He told me he couldn't swallow the mumbo jumbo about "life forces" and such,
but he would recommend acupuncture to anyone with a bad back.

Best of luck to you big guy,

David Meigs