At 06:09 PM 2000/06/15 -0700, ""dr.t" <[log in to unmask]>" wrote:
>I would like to suspend receipt of e-mails for two (2) weeks because of
>vacation.
>Thanks,
>Tom
you need to send a command message to the listserver from your own e-mail address
[just like you did when you subscribed]

instructions were included in the subscription confirmation message
sent to you at that time,
or,
they are always available at "a new voice" see below

janet
PARKINSN list elfette

janet paterson
53 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
613 256 8340 / PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
visit my website "a new voice" at: "http://www.geocities.com/janet313/"