Date sent:              Sun, 18 Jun 2000 13:42:08 -0400
Send reply to:          Parkinson's Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>
From:                   "Marjorie L. Moorefield" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Virus Warning
To:                     [log in to unmask]

> I just got a virus warning from my new Norton 2000, it couldn't
> repair it, so it put it in Quarantine and I deleted it.  I have no
> idea if it was from the list or from a personal email, but I just
> thought I'd mention it to the group. It did tell me it was an aka worm
> however. NUTS!!! Guess I'm gonna have to get out the Norton Manual and
> read it!!!!!!!
>

> just me,
> Marjorie 67/12

Yep, I got it too, quarantined, and deleted it.  It was the "KAK" worm.
Somebody posting to this List is infected.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636
Telephone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  http://www.dovecom.com/rafink/

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"