On 18 Jun 2000, at 22:49, Marjorie L. Moorefield wrote:

> Could someone explain to me, because I haven't had time to look
> it up in the manual, but how do you tell whom its from.
>   I just read the anti-virus log, and since 4/10/2000 the only viruses I
> have gotten were today,
> but they didn't say anything except they were quarantined in Eudora
> and I had deleted them and there is no longer anything on my computer
> about them.

Hi Kelly & Marjorie & Bob, and all of you....
The kak worm virus was contained in three posts... all from one source...
Two from Mario A. Gonzales and one from Charles Meyer (inadvertantly)
when responding to the first Mario A. Gonzales post.

How do I know?  When my antivirus deleted these posts, I looked
on PIENO (John Cottingham's site) to see what was missing ....

We can make a difference! ...... murray

View the Parkinson's Awareness Links at:
http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/wwweb/index.html