On 21 Jun 2000, at 12:37, Barb_MSN wrote:

> I sure hope Ivan didn't PAY this crackpot anything for his
> erstwhile services!!!
>
> YIKES!  Say it isn't so, Ivan.  Say it isn't so..... (Sheeeesh!  I
> can't believe I read that crock from start to finish!  I've got
> better things to do with my time.  Things like wet mopping the
> floor 'cause one of the cats threw up on it, and cleaning the
> toilet bowl!)
>
> That was a JOKE, right, Ivan?  A  J*O*K*E?  Right??
>
> Barb Mallut

Barb,
I thought it was a joke (he quacked me up) until I read the line...

"putting your gem elixir mixture into brandy"

and it suddenly dawned on me he just might be onto something...

My grandfather used to reccommend Brandy on the Rocks as a cure-all.
As I recall it worked best interspersed with his favorite cigar!

cheers ....... murray