In a message dated 6/17/00 8:12:59 PM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

I have been taking mirapex for about one year now.  It seems to help the
sinemet last longer. The chief side effect for me has been swelling in my
leg(s).   It started with my left foot and ankle , and is now beginning to
affect my right foot.     A brisk walk (not just standing or exercising
)helps.  My doctor thinks it the result of less movement on the affected
side.
T he other occasional problem is the drowsiness.  I don't have a problem if I
am active, but let me sit for a few minutes in between tasks and I find
myself dropping off into a doze.  So for me the side effects are small enough
to continue with the mirapex.  Hope this helps .
Alys