In a message dated 6/18/00 5:03:06 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

>  BTW, do I remember someone saying they wanted to discuss spir-
>     ituality and Parkinson's?
I think you might be referring to Chuck at  [log in to unmask]

Does anyone remember what Edgar  Cayce
>     said about P.D.?

No I don't.  What did he have to say on PD?

Are there any Theosophists on-list? ...
I have read a lot of stuff by Annie Besant, Leadbetter, Alice Bailey - all a
long time ago (in the early 1960s) Even visited the headquarters in London.

>Pantheists?
I have forgotten what Pantheists are all about. Is it now an organized
religion?

Peter  age 64 / dx 63  / late 50's

PS Enjoyed your web page on GROK. (It brought back all sorts of memories of
"Stranger".  Robert Heinlein is one of my very favorites, and his "Time
Enough for Love" is to me a guidebook for living.