Murray Charters wrote:

> > Joao Carvalho wrote:
> > > I am afraid you are asking for quite a risky order because later you will
> > > may wish to modify and change at least half of her body and then not be
> > > possible.....   ;-)
>
> and Maryse wrote ...
> > Do you think you may tire of her face???;-)
>
> Hi Maryse 'n Joao,
> Do mermaids wear an AlgeBra???  ;-) ... murray

Well you two ....let me try to answer....

Ehrrr....Maryse , I was thinking not quite of her face but other parts which
would made her to look closer to the of best thing God have created .

And Murray I never had a chance to check about it but having you as the best
"digger" of the net please let me know if in one of your searches you do find
something about....  :-)

Cheers,
Joao Paulo - Salvador,BA,Brazil