Pamme -
best of luck with your own health - I still don't understand why CGivers
aren't automatically given a Certificate of Excellent Health upon joining the
CGiver's club!  doesn't make sense, but. . .

I DO want to re-address a question I keep having - and I send this out to the
Sinemet Savvies out there -

In the constant quest of finding the best combination of sinemet, agonists
and timing - I don't understand how so many are taking full doses of Sinemet
25-100 and CR 50-200 repeatedly during the day - while my dad, after 15 years
(AND, remember this is the guy whose  doctor said he's at the "End"...)

is only taking -
Sinemet 25-100
1/4     6a, 9a, 2p,5p

CR 50-200
1/2         6a
1/4     9a, 2p, 5p

Permax  1mg
1           6a, 11a, 2p
Tasmar  100  mg
1           6a, 11a

1.  we are always trying to balance out the dyskinesia with the
Tasmar/Sinemet 25-100

2.  he has an extremely hard time (usually) getting up in the morning, so
chews up his 6a 1/4 Sinemet 25-100

3.  We are considering the CR 25-100 now that you all told me exists, but
haven't done it yet - as we realize that 1/2-ing and 1/4-ing the CR is insane
- but

if he takes 1/2 CR at 9a for several days - he's totally hyper and out of
control until the evening -

if he takes 1/4 CR at 9a for several days (during our "trial periods") he can
hardly get out of bed at all, has little or no energy and can barely speak -

anyway - i wish i understood better AND would appreciate a RE-DIRECTION to
whatever chart that is that helps you figure out the "lifespan" of the
Sinemets (3 hrs with CR, etc...)

thanks -
Cari
  daughter of Dempsey-PWP (71/16+)