Bob,

I have installed two as a precaution.  One runs separately in my mail
program and I have mcafee which looks at all files. I had this idea based on
information I receive weekly in Ken Dunham's Infection Connection . He
suggested having a backup downloaded Bob. I will give you the address of the
site so you can have some idea of why it was my choice.

http://antivirus.about.com/compute/antivirus/mpremail.htm

He maintains that if you are serious, or in need of a second opinion,  have
two as one product does not do it all. Also, as a matter of interest,  he
mentions trojan horses and other malicious viruses that are unique to macs
and ones that pcs and mac products share ...

I hope I have seen the last virus for a while Bob...

*Seattle* audrey
whose pwp friend refuses to be on the list due to virus problems...:)