Subj:    Re: Sinemet Savvy Members (formerly Re: freezing)
Date:   6/19/00 3:00:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time
From:   [log in to unmask] (Ron Vetter)
To: [log in to unmask] (Cari Barrett)

http://www.ridgecrest.ca.us/~rfvetter/levodopa.pdf

this Adobe Acrobat file has a lot of info you might peruse.
--
Ron Vetter 1936, '84 PD dz
mailto:[log in to unmask]

Date:   6/19/00 5:29:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time
From:   [log in to unmask] (Ivan M Suzman)
Hi Cari,

 Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses          69 degF   :-)

I am in my 15th         YEAR of PD, like your dad - so here are a
few ideas that I hope may help you----

They are interlaced with excerpts of your original text, below.

Ivan Suzman 50/39/36

On Mon, 19 Jun 2000 16:04:33 EDT Cari Barrett <[log in to unmask]>