As I have said before I know where there is a nice bridge for sale, real
cheap.
Bob Anibal
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ivan M Suzman" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2000 1:08 PM
Subject: Healing OF Parkinsons (long message)

Dear PIEN members,

   A friend who is a metaphysical
healer  has asked to use my
e-mail to send a letter to the PiEN
members.   I've agreed .  His message
follows.

Ivan Suzman
50/39/36
Portland, Maine

My name is Ashley Lenartson and I am a metaphysical
healer with an interest in healing people of strange diseases
and have created an Hiv/Aids Healing page which took me
1 month to research and 6 months to decide
if I wanted that kind of attention in my life, but that is another
 story.  I also created the Parkinson's Healing page called
"Ashley's Parkinson's Healing Page' as a result of knowing
 Ivan Suzman and wanting to help heal him of his problem
and once I looked up Parkinson's Disease in my healing book
, I realized that Kunzite would do the job in 6 months to a year
 or more, depending on the level of sickness in that individual
and their wanting to change their life spiritually and heal
permanently of Parkinsons Disease which is nothing more
than your higher spiritual selves giving you a lesson because
you have not learned certain lessons in this lifetime and previous
lifetimes, for those people who believe in reincarnation and spiritual
things like this.
     The web page is located at
http://www.healingparkinsonsdisease.homestead.com and has a
few typos and words that have not been described yet and a
section on oils that you can add to your bath water, if you would like to
but
all I can say is this, "Add the oil drops in 7s and according to the
kinds
of bath oils you may want to put into your bath water to soften it up and
make you feel better and allow the gem elixir to get into your system and
create further healing as oil has excellent viscosity properties which
allow the molecular structure of you body to be more yielding to the
healing
properties of the molecular structure of the light force and wavelengths
coming
from the water which has the molecular structure of kunzite dispersed in
the
water and is exactly what you need to heal with and all of the other
things that
I recommend your doing."  It's the spiritual changes that we are looking
for
that will create healing in your life, as well as, the gem elixir that
you
will be ingesting.
     I have noticed that as a result of getting Ivan to do this that he
has made
  some significant breakthroughs in his attitude towards Parkinsons Dis-
Ease
and as a result is beginning to heal quite remarkably in such a short
period of
time.  He is less bitchy, actually talking about what is means to heal
and really
getting into wanting to change himself for the better and actually
healing quite
rapidly.
     I could go on about his healing but he is taking less medication in
the last
few days and actually looks better and is not so shaky anymore.
     I can be reached at [log in to unmask] if you have any
questions
about what you need to do and am more than happy to talk to people in the
media about what is means to heal yourself of Parkinson's Dis- Ease as I
am
a healer and know what I am talking about and have chosen this as a path
towards
my own healing eventhough I am not sick from anything and don't plan on
being
sick with anything, etc. as healing is a frame of reference and a frame
of mind
that you have to put yourself into and have to want to do or you may
never get
better.
     Also, it helps to program your kunzite and other crystals you may
decide to
add to your healing mixture, like amethysts, quartz and hematite, etc.
and
the way to do this is to put the crystals up to your third eye after
cleansing
the crystals in the sunlight or moonlight and saying positive things
like,
"I program these crystals to put healing energy and positive energy in my

life and in the environments of the people I surround myself with", and
other positive affirmations like this and you could also ask God for a
direct
miracle in your life and say, "I ask that God help heal me of my
Parkinsons
disease in this lifetime as MY JOURNEY is not finished yet and I have
so much more to give myself and the PLANET as I am here to create
miracle in my life and other people's lives and I am a magnet for
God's Healing work, " etc.
     Other stones you can used to heal are hiddenite, and turquiose as
turquiose has similar healing properties that kunzite has and heals
all conditions and all miasms.

     LOVE ALWAYS,

     Ashley Lenartson,
     Metaphysical Healer