 Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses      74     deg. F   :-)
HELLO PIENFOLKS:

For the skeptics I offer these observations:

Kunzite contains lithium.  Lithium can
quell mood changes that can be caused by
powerful  PD medications.

My intake of Sinemet has dropped from
1200 mg / 24 hours  to   900 mg / 24 hours.
I have not given up my medications!!

Spiritual work is very necessary to make progress.
Ashley is not charging me.  He is offering his gifts
because he is a friend with unusual areas of knowledge..

Please comment again........are you SURE
that you can't benefit?

Ivan
(squeaky clean, too)
:-)