Ivan,

I have read all that so many of your true friends have said to you today. I
wondered if anyone as I am had any right to make a comment as I do
not really know you, nor do I have pd,  nor am I connected directly with
anyone
who does have parkinsons.  I read what your friend said about his beliefs
and what you responded to your pwp friends' concerns. I know you are a
scientist and I would hope that now above all times that you could fall back
on your training and think about what he claims. I can not speak for some of
his claims to help your medical condition,  but to cure this specific
illnesses my
response is disbelief.  I know that he can not do what he claims if it
includes
neurological illnesses as pd or ms or als or any of the myraid similar other
ones.
He does not have the ability to prevent them either unless he is the next
Christ. I have family members who have ms and one who has died from als. If
it is about belief in oneself and in an inate goodness my cousin Ronda has
both that and is in advanced ms too.  I would give her any or all of my
jewelery
stones to put in her bath to do anything with if it helped and it would do
nothing except give her wrinkles and a rash from the various types of bath
prepartations.
I have a KUNZITE stone set in a ring Ivan it is lovely and I am fond of it
too. I have
most of the stones he mentions, but I know they have no medical value, they
are only
ornaments to be worn or admired.  I respect your right to have hope for a
cure or relief,
but I think that false hope fills us some times.  All one needs to do is to
look at old
copper mines filled with the faithful who want to believe arthritis is cured
by paying to sit
there. I wonder if we aren't all wishing so hard for some magic that we miss
the process
of living.  No one was ever promised a good life only that we would live how
ever long
it is.  I do not profess to believe in a here after either, but if there is
one, I know that all
of you must qualify. Who else has the pain that you face : who else has the
will to
survive? I know there will be a prevention for pd and I know there will be a
cure,
this I can promise you all . This is the reality that we all can accept
can't we?

*seattle* audrey
friend of pwp aussie John 49/42/38?