David -

Mary Anne wrote:

<<  Depression is a component of PD (as
 you well know) and can be  alleviated by some PD drugs.  Mirapex did wonders
 for my husband.  We didn't even know he was depressed (he denied it) until
 he started Mirapex and suddenly had a new lease on life. >>

I have to echo what she said.  Mirapex was the "magic bullet" for my husband.
 He was horribly depressed, and Zoloft didn't seem to help much.  When he
started taking Mirapex the depression suddenly vanished.

I'll add that some people haven't had as good results from Mirapex, but I'd
suggest talking to your doctor to see if you can try it.

Good luck.  Margie Swindler