, but depression has hit with a vengeance.

> When in the early stages does this happen?  Or it is it just me?  The
doctor
> gave me XANAX 25mg.  It seems to have no effect.

David, Xanax is a mild tranquilizer - not an anti-depressant, which is what
needs to be prescribed in your case.  Depression is a component of PD (as
you well know) and can be  alleviated by some PD drugs.  Mirapex did wonders
for my husband.  We didn't even know he was depressed (he denied it) until
he started Mirapex and suddenly had a new lease on life.

Hang in there.  Please tell your doctor that the Xanax is not working, and
that you need another med. for your depression.
-----
God bless
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 60/20)