VOLUNTEER JOB DESCRIPTION FOR CREATING A ROUGH DRAFT LAYOUT 0F PD BOOK
CHAPTER ON YOUR  DESKTOP PUBLISHING PROGRAM

    Do others find your sense of "what works" together "unusual, weird,
complex, untraditional" but usually very interesting and apealing?  Then you
might want to try this!

    a Kansas City area public radio broadcaster (Barbara) and a college
librarian from BUFFALO, NY, (Linda)  “met” in 1996 on PIEN, a worldwide
Internet discussion list for People with Parkinson's Disease.   Our
observations that there were many young patients like ourselves with this
"old person's disease," led us in 1999 to write  Behind the Masks: Hidden
Lives of  Young Parkinsonians -- a unique look at early-onset Parkinson's..
Profits/royalties will help fund the cure. or easie the burden.

      So far, review of the mss has evoked strong endorsements by many in the
worldwide PD community and an expression of interest in publishing it by  one
editorial committee of an independent, commercial  publisher with a respected
catalogue   However, due to their business department’s  need for some form
of guaranteed sales e.g. financial grant or celebrity connection, we are
turning down this offer.

    We are looking for volunteers and interns to rough draft individual
chapters initially using Desktop publshing asap (by 7/1 - ?)..  We have ADOBE
IN DESIGN available.

    For further info email [log in to unmask]  Please send a brief summary of
experience and approach.

Thanks!

Barb Blake-Krebs  59/44