Hi there is something wrong with this post. I raised my security to the highest and it said it couldn't be shown due to my security setting. I am so leery now due to 4 or 5 cases of KAK virus and I dont understand what this one means? Someone or someones has or have it and all it takes is to find it in your windows start up menu and delete it plus run your anti virus checker too. Mine runs every night at this time which doesnt interfere with amy other things. I just checked to see if the virus was hiding but I am clean .

*Seattle* Audrey
friend of pwp aussie  John  40/42/38 ?