Hi friends,

I'm still waiting to see my movement disorder spec.  But I've been doing
some studying different sites.  When I read the info on Shy-Dragger I about
fell out of my chair.  Over the last 4 years or so I have had my blood
pressure go (way) up and down.   When its  way down I get to the point of
blacking out.

The last time I went to the hospital for it was about 2 1/2 years ago.  I am
curious if this is also somthing Parkies go through?

Also I feel that my Bradykinsia is my worst symptom.  BUT, it fluctuates, it
can be terrible for about 2 days, and then BLAM, I CAN WALK ALMOST NORMALLY.
Swallowing, is also getting rapidly worse.  Breathing more difficult too.

I know you guys have a "first hand" insight, please get back to me if you
can.

Thanks,

David Meigs