From: Murray Charters <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sunday, June 25, 2000 7:53 AM
Subject: G Men Track Barb M

Hi Barb,
I live on the West Coast. I know we are on a fault line.
I know the G Men are snoopin' 'round out there....

But Barb, I had no idea they could track your activities as you go
shoppin',
get your hair done, check out 'em duckz.....

Govt. Secretly Monitors Barb M. by Observing Her "Tremors".
http://quake.wr.usgs.gov/recenteqs/

Cheers ......... murray