Hi Rick

One thing we PWPs tend to do is initially believe
everything we read, or everything that is told to us by
someone who's in the medical field - and that "medical
field" TODAY seems to include the the lovely blonde
TV anchor on the 6:00 pm news,  your newspaper
delivery person, the waitress at the neighborhood
Denny's, and the manager of your local fluff 'n fold
laundry) - tells us about OUR disease and OUR very
own body.

I ask you, m'friend, does ANYONE, including your wife
AND your neuro, and the author of that book, or ANY
book know it feels to be in YOUR body along with YOUR
version of this oft described "designer disease?"

I suggest ya read that book, and then pick and chose the
most relevant part of it (presuming there IS any relevance
in it), then mull what ya read around for a while, and THEN
read something else .... something such as the wonderful
 "children's" book, "Stuart Little," by E.B. White.  Better
yet, rent the video version of "Stuart Little," and you'll see
or rather "hear" everybody's favorite Parkie, Michael J. Fox,
 in action as a master voice-over actor.... WHAT a treat -
both book AND video!o!!

I swear, Rick, you'll get as much, if not more, useful
information about how to live with a bizarre condition
such as PD and to STILL enjoy life as you would
from a year's supply of Paxil! (And I've got  the book,
the video AND the Paxil to back up what I've stated!)
<rueful grin>

The worst that could happen to ya from reading or
watching"Stuart Little" is you'll have a big smile and
a warm heart  every thing ya think of him, and  you
won't have a drug hangover as ya might with the Paxil.

Barb Mallut