Heeeey, Joe!  Welcome home!

Whadda ya mean "did I miss anything important?" Dontcha
remembr just how off the wall this group is? We'ain't been
knick-named "The Wild Bunch" 'cause we're all big fans of
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (aka as "The
Wild Bunch!"), ya know....

Too bad ya missed all of the going's on that took place
during the week ya were gone.  WOWIE! I don't even
know where to begin!  Barb P. has run off to Autralia with
John C.  IF one believes what she said in that note she
taped to her front door.

Janet has had major experiemtlal surgery.  Yessir, JANET
is now the very FRST human being in the entire WORLD
to have a micro-mini  computer imlanted in her right thigh!
I understand that Janet will now be able to logon 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week, because NOW she whon't hafta EVER log off
'cause she can take her daily shower without disconnecting her
'puter!<wee smirk>

Lessee.... what else have ya missed?   Oh.... did I tell ya that
Ivan was sent a check by the APDA to reimburse him for his out of
pocket expenses made durring that fiasco of a trip Ivan took to
the APDA head office in Florida several years ago/  YOU recall
THAT trip of Ivan's, don'tcha?  Ivan had made an appomtment with
to see their big high mucky mucks of a doctor.and the Doc left him
sitting there, waiting.... waiting.... waiting.....  You mgiht ask
did they reimburse Ivan the entire $2000 plus dolllars which he
claims he is owed?.    Well, let's just say that Ivan tore up that
check and stomped on the scraps when he realized it was in the in
the amout of $1.95...

Along with all the normal daily List xcitement I nearly forgot to
tell ya  that ou r own  Hilary Blue flew to Las Vagas  where she
up and married Michael J. Fox.   The ceremony was said to lovely,
and Hilary's gown was stunning.   Hollywood's most noteable
luminaries there to enjoy the festivities.

WAY TO GO, HILARY!

So that's it, Joe... just the same ole same ole 'round here!
<giggle>

Barb Mallut