I have had several requests for this so I thought
I had better explain that it is 6 pages long and I have
it saved to Corel 8.  If you have Corel 8 of MS Word 97
or 2000 I will be happy to send it as an attachment.
I'll send it as Corel 8 and then your MS Word will convert
it for you.
I also suggest you save the attachment to a disk when
you first download it, and run your virus checker over it.
One never knows where an attachment goes when it leaves
home, does one?
I have Norton 2000, BlackICE and BoDetect, so I know
it leaves here in great shape.

I'll also be happy to print off a copy for you if you
don't have any of these word processing programs,
however, when you email me , off-line please,
  include your snail mail address .

It's really a very good personal journal which allows for a
continual monitoring of PD symptoms over time.

just me,
Marjorie