Hi Joy,
Long time no see??
The DSSE we are discussing is a very nice program which
Bernard Barber, PHd and Joyce Sayor of the Law School of
Un. of Kentucky put together and donated to everyone years
ago.
I have had a copy in my possession since 1997, but I never
listed the citation, and just found out yesterday where it came
from.

It is a 5 page attachment which I have in Corel 8 & now in MS Word 06/07.
It will not cut and paste at all, because the two most important pages are
in tables graphics. It is properly named "DAILY SYMPTOM STATUS EVALUATOR"
(DSSE)
It will not go to any ISP such as Hotmail nor any ISP which limits the size of
attachments, and of course, its only in Windows format, at least that is
all I have.
If you will send me , privately, off line, your snail mail address I'll be
happy to
mail you your 6 pages.

Its good to see you back.
As Ever,